Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Remember How I Used to Have a Blog?

So, I used to put pictures on this website so I could have and share some documentation of our lives, particularly the kids' lives. Then I kind of let things slide. Then more and more events took place, and I missed putting their pictures here. Then I realized the other day, "You know, there's about to be another kid around here. I'm not going to get any aheader if I don't just catch up. Everyone's going to wish there were baby pictures up, and I'm going to feel silly putting up baby pictures when it looks like the last thing we did was have a baby. So, there's been over a year's worth of events since Baby 2. And here are some highlights.

Tia Teen visited in Mexico.


Twins, 19 years apart.


We traveled to California for Aunt Laura's wedding.






Paul turned 3 while we were there.


We went back to Mexico, and Timothy displayed his love of food




and continued to be cute.




Paul and Timothy got used to each other.


(This is Spartanburg.)


We went to Myrtle Beach.


Timothy turned one,


and developed a love for brushing his teeth.


Paul and Daddy went to Waffle House one day. (Isn't this a cute picture?)


Timothy wanted to go too.


Another cute picture.


And they made a boat out of a box.


The plan is to give major events after this their own posts. But this one documents June 2010 through like July 2011. Kay? Hope you enjoyed them!

No comments: