Friday, May 30, 2008

Quiet is a Bad Sign

You know where this is going. So I had already taken the box of wipes away from Paul once today. He had a really hard time getting the lid open, but I thought I should be careful anyway. Turns out I was right. I put the box of wipes away in his room, but when I changed him, he knocked it off our little changing station, and I paid no attention. I went to take care of the old diaper and a couple other things. It did cross my mind that he must have found something new to hold his attention since he wasn't following me into the laundry room, his favorite place of all. . . besides the refrigerator, that is. Anyway, as I smiled to myself about how it's kind of nice that Paul is able to entertain himself more and more, I walked back to his room to see just which of his toys had captured his interest at this particular moment. Toys, schmoys.

Getting the camera probably wasn't the best way to teach him that his behavior was unacceptable, but can you blame me?

No comments: