Thursday, October 4, 2007

More Paul News

Paul will be 2 months old Sunday. In some ways it seems like time is flying. On the other hand, I feel like we've always had him. That day heading to St. Francis seems like a very long time ago.
We are so thankful for the way the Lord has given us this . . . well, "little bundle of joy" seems quite appropriate. It has surprised even me how much delight he constantly brings us. Though we're contriving all sorts of plans to help the little guy sleep through the night, when he awakens me from a sound sleep to go give him a snack so he can make it until morning, I can't help but thank the Lord for the time I can spend with him (while I admire how cute his little feet are sticking out of his sleeper gown).

But now, what you've all been waiting for. Here are some new pictures. Well, our main attraction is hungry. I'll put up some more later. Enjoy!



No comments: